1. Passengers can book their seats in advance by paying a sum of Rupees for ( Sundarban 1,000/- ), ( Gangtok 4,000/- ), ( Dooars 4,000/- ) only. The Rest amount is to be paid 10 days before the commencement of journey. And the advance amount is not refundable.
2. Passengers have to bear their all entry fees guide charges and sight-seeing charges.
3. Ticket fare will be applicable as on the date of journey.
4. Itinerary is object to change under unavoidable circumstances.
5. Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss/ damages of Life - Property of any other belonging whatsoever of the Tourist caused by any accident, theft/ robbery of any other happenings during the Tour.
6. For Train Journey we are entirely dependent on Railway Authority, it is not possible to allot any particular seat (Lower/ Middle/ Upper Birth).
7. If any Tour Cancelled due to climatic cause, strike train cancellation or any other circumstances, in that case passengers have to bear to loss 20% of the total amount.
8. If there is any increase in Railway/ Bus / Ship Fares the difference of the fare is to be borne by the Tourists.
9. These will be no refund for any unforeseen calamities which may occur during the tour.
10. In case of cancellation of any kind of transport related to the tour. Management will not undertake any financial liabilities/ Responsibilities for this. However, the tour conducting officer will help to board the next train is unreserved compartments or to procure ship for the next voyage.